Thursday, March 18, 2010

White socks and shoes

I shall never understand people who wear polo shirts, long shorts and shoes with white ankle socks. It has nothing to do with each constituent but the combination, and especially white socks and shoes.The fact that ones fashion sense insists on ensuring the shoes coordinate with the color of your shirt is really not an excuse.


Unless you are Michael Jackson (RIP), my advice would be to rethink your wardrobe, or at least stand in front of the mirror before you step outside, and ask yourself, "does this look good?" If the answer is yes, then go for it, as the world does need balance and laughter is a good medicine.

Also, please do not consider that by placing a baseball hat, with the peak facing any direction, on your head will detract from your feet. A misconception of the highest degree, for you are the ultimate of court jesters.

If you are reading this and thinking "yeah man, too true, too true. That's why I wear trainers with my socks and shorts." Oh! God help us.

With Love

1 comment:

  1. Next time you see me, I will be in a polo shirt, long shorts, and ankle socks with obnoxious trainers. Get ready for it.

    ReplyDelete